dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
OMG this morning something ticked in my head, and I remembered I actually have a blog.I GOT MY DRIVING LICENSE :D :D :D I really wanna thank all my instructors at SSDC, esp: Khairul, Salihin, Azhari, Valain, among many others. I really couldn't have done it without your spot-on critiques of my driving technique and your ever-patient mentality to someone with 0 psychomotor skills. Hee heee love you guys! (: Will be going back to SSDC to drop you guys something! (when Daniel goes back for his revision lessons) (: These past couple of days have been really insane (: First there was LAW CAMP 2010 last week (tues-fri)! (: OG7 is such an awesome OG honestly, I think I've had the immense fortune of always being in fantabulous orientation groups ever since my first orientation in RV. I met awesome people who are gonna be battling through the trials and tribulations of law sch tgt with me and friends who are going to stay for life, really glad (: My secret pal's a rly nice guy too hahaha he's Yeekeong from a neighbouring OG :D hahaha secret pals is a rly fun game lol. many more activities coming up so I really hope to get to know everyone better, it's like Sec1/J1 all over again, it's so exciting :D :D :D LAW BASH AT ZOUK THIS SATURDAY :D I've also joined rag! :D I AM A PROUD FLOATER HAHAHAHAHA if Eugene (from my OG) ever chances upon this he'll be grinning right now cus he has this innate :D :D :D liking for big power tools hehe. Then after camp, I fell sick! ): High fever with record temp of 39.5 deg celsius. THEN, shortly, there was COME HOME! 2010 :D It went rly well and omg I have so much to say about this (: I've had the pleasure of working with such a great, bonded team of batchmates and juniors and the whole journey's truly been amazing. (: My state of mind right now will not allow me to craft a post that's worthy of how amazing the whole COME HOME journey has been so I shall leave it hanging here first, I shall do it proper justice in another blog post when I am feeling more awake :D LALALALALALALALA I miss 6V omg! ): I miss the people I haven't seen in ages: PL, MARK, ZHENYANG, CORINACHANG, NGMEITINGGG, REGINALIEWWWWWWW.. AND SO MANY MORE! ): omg have to organise cls outing soon. I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 |